Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Rhinoceros


A Time for Refusal

It has been only three weeks since the results came in and the world has changed. I still think there must be a way to stop this rhinoceros from taking over! Or maybe it is too late... resistance takes so much energy...

I want to go back to my old life where I had the luxury of peacefully trying to mind my own business, but this is not business as usual, this is not normal, look at the cabinet picks, I am no less frightened, only more so, and I find it very difficult to resist the urge to go completely numb. On the other hand, we have to go on living!

(Which I find challenging even under the best of circumstances.)

So if thinking about this stuff is too depressing, I understand. But I want to be aware, regardless. How much I can do personally and hold down a fairly demanding job, while I try to keep body and mind together, I don't know. But this next article is yet another that shows how these fascists take over!

Prepare for Regime Change, Not Policy Change

So awareness is the first step and that's why I keep posting. There are a lot of people who are offended all of a sudden, at people who dare to disrespect an incoming president... but as I was reminded earlier today, respect has to be earned.

No, Trump, We Can't All Just Get Along

Speak truth to power!

Don't accept the unacceptable.

No justice, no peace.














.

No comments:

Post a Comment